NEW Mobile App
1 year ago
Full network coverage on your phone. Literally.
Our app makes it easier than ever to Xplore Dundee. It's a one-stop-shop which has everything you need to plan and pay for your journey in advance: buy and use mTickets on your phone, track your bus before it arrives, and follow the latest service updates. It's a must-have upgrade for every bus user. Visit your app store (Apple or Android) and check it out.
How does it work?
Getting from A to B is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Choose an mTicket which works for you and pay easily online
- Don't forget: as an extra security measure, students and under-19s must upload a photo* of themselves and their ID to get verified for using discounted mTickets
- Just before the bus arrives, have your mTicket activated and ready to use
- When you board the bus, hold your device under the scanner on the ticket machine (make sure the QR code is facing up)
- Wait for the beep and then go find a seat
*If your child does not have a form of photographic ID, we will be able to do manual verifications when our Travel Centre re-opens soon. In the meantime, child tickets can be bought on the bus from the driver.
Already using the old app?
The 'old' app will be switched off to new purchases at 00:01 on Monday 1 February. So, if you need to buy a ticket for that week, you'll need to download the new app first.
Don't worry: passengers who bought mTickets before that 'switch-off' time won't lose out on their travel!
- The old app will still be accepted by drivers until Monday 8 February (but you should try to download the new app as soon as possible before then)
- Create a new account using the same email address as your old account and then go to Mobile Tickets from the main menu, you will then be sent an automated email to verify the switch. Then click the link in your email (check your spam folder if nothing comes up at first), and any tickets you had will now appear in the Mobile Tickets section
- Nice and easy!
If you have any questions about downloading or using the new app, send us a message on Facebook or call 07557 753057.