Did you know that Dundee is Scotland’s greenest city? We boast more parkland per head than anywhere else in the country, which means plenty of fresh air, peace and quiet, and natural wildlife for you to enjoy. Take a stroll alongside Baxter Park’s ornate pavilion or take in the beautiful treetop vistas across the city and the river from Balgay Hill. Hundreds of acres of green space are accessible on the local bus network, so get out there and Xplore outdoors!
Plan your journey online or in the app and travel solo with a DaySaver or travel together with a GroupSaver. Remember: under-22s travel free with a valid NEC card.
- Take services 6 | 17 | 22 to Balgay, Lochee & Victoria Parks
- Take services 17 | 28 | 32 | 33 to Baxter Park
- Take services 10 | 32 | 33 to Caird Park
- Take services 1 | 10 to Clatto Country Park & Templeton Woods
- Take services 5/5a to Dawson Park
- Take services 5/5a | 17 to Magdalen Green
- Take your local bus into town for Slessor Gardens
- Take services 17 | 32 | 33 to Stobsmuir Park & Swannie Ponds
- Take services 10 | 18 to Trottick Ponds
Special events, things to do and places to go - your guide to what's on in Dundee.