McGill’s Buses, the UKs largest independent bus operator and Scottish Public Transport Operator of the Year 2022, are recruiting for Inter-city Coach Drivers to join our expanding customer focused Flixbus Team in Scotland. These roles are based from our McGill’s Xplore Dundee depot, and you will be joining a company with 2,000 staff and circa 800 vehicles.
We are taking the next step and developing our existing coach network in conjunction with FlixBus - this is an exciting time for our business, and we want you to be part of it!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to transport our passengers via the inter-city routes which operate 7 days a week across the UK.
If you have experience of inter-city coach work, hold a current PCV licence, hold a valid CPC card and have an up-to-date Tachograph card then come join our amazing team, become part of the fastest growing inter-city network in the UK and earn up to £46,000 per annum!
What you’ll do…
- Drive an inter-city coach transporting passengers safely from location to location
- Maintain a high standard of customer care and service at all times
- Maintain a high standard of vehicle and personal presentation at all times
- Adhere to legal driving regulations as well as company policies and procedures
What you’ll need…
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
- A customer focused driven approach
- A current PCV licence and valid CPC card
- A flexible approach to work and be able to work up to 5 nights per week
- UK inter-city coach driving experience is desirable but not essential
We offer a wide range of benefits including …
- Excellent hourly rate of £14 per hour (increased for cross border journeys), meaning you can earn up to £46,000 a year
- Dedicated on-site Training & Development Academy
- Free bus travel for you and your partner
- Company pension